WATCH SYLVESTER'S TED TALK
MANIFEST GREATNESS Keynote
College Orientation, Student Retention and Success, and Student Leadership
Ultimately this program is intentionally designed to help increase each audience members chance of success in college and future career aspirations.
In this session, Sylvester highlights his unique journey to entrepreneurial success that started as a 17 year old kid working his way through college. He shares his story of going from bootstrapping his business to having a nationally recognized brand with Fortune 500 clients.. Sylvester discusses the link between passion and success, the need for supreme confidence, the entrepreneurial mindset, and more. The audience will most importantly be educated, inspired, and walk away with actionable items to help increase their chances of success in their future business or career aspirations.
This presentation can be delivered as a keynote or workshop, ranging from 30–60 minutes long, depending on your needs. The ideal keynote length is 45 minutes.
Through the completion of this session and/or activities students will learn to identify their passions; How to use their personal experiences to be confident in achieving their future goals; How to apply the entrepreneurial mindset to their lives to increase their odds of success; How to create a simple daily plan with actionable items to execute their goals. Ultimately this program is intentionally designed to help increase each audience members chance of success in college and future career aspirations.
Here’s what you can expect from Sylvester
1) Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
2) A personal phone consultation with me prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
3) An announcement about your event on my social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
4) A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
5) A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
6) A quick follow-up communication after the event, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)